Here are some general guidelines:
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: **Guest post pitch**
- Please let me know who you are and what your website is
- Guest posts need to be at least 800+ words long.
- Pitch me 3 headlines + a 2-3 sentence overview for each headline. This does not have to be set in stone but I’d love to have a picture of the angle you’re going at with this piece to see how it fits in with my other content
- Any blog posts on health, fitness, nutrition, weight loss, emotional eating, etc. are fine. If you’re unsure if your topic would fit, go ahead and contact me.
- For each headline, please also share 1-2 alternate headline proposals
- Don’t put images in your post – I will handle the main graphics (It’s easier for me to do this since I have to make sure all images are royalty-free)
- If I decided to proceed with your topic, please submit your final article to email@example.com. You’ll need to write your post in Google Docs and share it with me. I would also need your author bio with 1-2 links of your choice (ex. link to website, link to landing, etc.) and your image.
- I treat guests posts as my own posts. I make multiple images and share them on social media. I also expect promotion of the guest post from you.
- I expect guest posters to reply to all comments posted in the comments section in the 5 days after the post is live. If you’re not willing to do this or won’t make the time for it, please don’t pitch me. (I will also be replying to comments, but I expect you to also do this)
- Any other questions about guest posting on PBG? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify anything else.
I’d love to hear from you if you have an interesting topic idea!